Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Beginnings 2015


So, I guess this is better late than never!

Back in February we had our New Beginnings for the Young Women. Our theme was but of course related to our yearly theme "Embark in the Service of God" 

I searched online quite a bit and didn't find exactly what I wanted, so I created my own. 

Here is a sample of what our itinerary looked like 
And these are the name badges we created....

Here is the skit that I wrote with one of our other amazing leaders. It came out so cute! Please note we do not have a very large Young Women's program and so we decided that the skit would have our two Laurels as the main characters and we used adults for the "supporting roles" but it could be easily adapted.

And here are a few of the decorations...





















Some of our decorations will make a little more sense once you read the skit. \
The girls had a lot of fun and I feel it went really well! 
Our Bishop got into his role as the "Captain" and delivered a wonderful message as well. 
We also gave each of the Young Women an anchor bracelet which I have loved to see them wear throughout the year.  
I really hope this can help inspire you with your upcoming activities! 

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment